With new, updated examples from more than fifty companies; from Chik-Fil-A restaurants to the Ritz-Carlton hotel chain to online retailer Zappos.com, this book shows managers how to go from so-so service to amazing service.
In today’s market, customer service is a key competitive advantage. This book shows you how to expand your customer base when the industry is shrinking, use new media to reach consumers, and make a lasting, great impression on customers.
When businesses are fighting to survive, creating a great experience for customers isn’t just important it’s essential.
Exceed Customer Expectations to Build Loyalty and Boost Profits.
- Deliver personalized customer service
- Learn what customers not only expect…but really want
- Phone skills are a must for the call center — large and small
- Tackle the steps for dealing with challenging customers
- Self-guided exercises let you structure your own training program
- Know the importance of first and last (lasting) impressions
- Understand how technology can be your friend or your foe